time and date

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

P.I Matrix

Personal Investigation Assessment Matrix
Expert
  • Shows weeks of work
  • Audience is very interested
  • I've done the work myself
  • Research in my words – with my personality in it
  • Contains humour(?)
  • Interaction with the audience
  • Speech is confident, clear and with action and expression
  • PowerPoint / presentation has large pics and/or videos and plays automatically

Practitioner
  • Shows three or four weeks of work
  • Research is mostly in my own words
  • Information is interesting and in my own words
  • Adults have supported me without doing work for me
  • Some humour (?)
  • Some interaction with the audience
  • Audience is attentive and interested
  • Speech is clear
  • PowerPoint / presentation has large pics and/or video

Apprentice
  • Shows about a week’s work
  • A little research – some in my own words
  • Adults have done some of the work for me
  • No interaction with the audience
  • No humour
  • Poor presentation
  • Few pictures
  • Mostly reads the info from the PowerPoint / presentation

Novice
  • Reads the words on the presentation
  • Clearly started at the last minute
  • Hardly any info
  • Parents have done a lot of it for me
  • No pictures or steps
  • Research is straight off the internet
  • No humour
  • Not finished on time
  • Untidy presentation
  • Speech is not very clear

17 comments:

  1. As always, you speak articulately, with good knowledge of your topic. Unfortunately you really had insufficient information for a full Personal Investigation. It's clear you left this to the last minute. You chose an excellent topic, with a lot of potential, and an important connection to your family. I hope your grandfather is recovering well

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting P.I Campbell I like how you found out something to do with someone in your family. Next time you could have a few more pics but cool P.I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Campbell that was pretty interesting but it looked a bit rushed like it was down last minute so next time you could have had a little bit more info and it could have been neater and less rushed but I liked how you did your P.I. on hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting PI Campbell. I liked how your topic had something to do with something that was important to you. Next time you could have more things on your board.
    Grace :)

    Nice PI Campbell. I liked your topic and you explained yourself really well. Next time maybe have a script so you knew what you were saying. Maddi

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a very interesting PI Campbell in the future you could make it a little longer and I hope your grandfather gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice P.I Campbell
    I liked how you explained about your grandad and had a pic of a heart.

    From Cam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Campbell. You have a very loud voice and explained the heart perfectly. I would have proffered some sort of interaction.
    Josh

    Great work salary! I liked how you had expression in your voice. Next time you could interact with the audience.
    Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great information and good how you memorized your words but you could have put more work into it.
    Lauren


    That was so sad that you talked about your granddad and he was so lucky you should of made your PI a little longer and put some colour into your PI.
    India

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great PI campbell great subject but next tine you could say more about the heart.

    Nice P.I Campbell I really liked your topic but next time you could have more info and pics. other than that great P.I
    Jas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally WICKED P.I. Campbell!
    It was awesome how your P.I. was related to your granddad. Next time you could have more things on your pin board. From Camryn Mabey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice PI campbell you chose a good topic and it was interesting. Next time you could have a tiny bit more information but other wise it was a good P.I.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow great P.I Campbell I liked your topic but maybe next time you could probably make it a bit longer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool pic Campbell
    I like that you talked about your grandpa with his heart but I didn't get your info it was all about you grandpa. From Annaleise

    Cool Pic Campbell.
    I like how you talked about your grandpa with his heart problem. But what I didn't like was there wasn't enough info all was about your grandpa. From Salma

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice pi you had a good reason to do it but next time get a bit more info.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good pi put you were speaking fast.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You explained your PI clearly, and you managed to do it without powerpoint but you needed to have a question. I don't think it was in your own words but only you know if it was or not. I also think that you should have made your own diagram. Apart from that it was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow Campbell were awesome and you were speaking really well and clear.
    But next time you could not mumble at the start
    GREAT WORK CAMPBELL.

    ReplyDelete